TERME DI LEVICO AND VETRIOLO, HEALTH AND WELLNESS IN SAFETY.
We will ask you to respect the three well-known rules inside our facility: use the surgical mask covering the nose and mouth well, pay attention to the distance from other people and use our detergent to wash your hands.
The use of the mask is not compulsory during the inhalation treatments and during the cleaning shower in case of mud therapy.
To manage this particular situation we have identified behavioural protocols with the aim of protecting people's health and at the same time keeping the thermal baths as enjoyable as possible:
- A fixed and limited number of people present at the same time in the establishment;
- Body temperature measurement point at the entrance;
- Mandatory medical interview for all treatments;
- Fill in a medical condition form before accessing the thermal baths;
- Keep a safety distance of at least one meter, sanitize your hands, wear a mask;
- Well-marked routes have been identified for moving around the thermal baths.